Chapters may create directories or sponsor home-based business forums or other opportunities for members to exchange information about their businesses. Chapters can and should support Mocha businesses by:
- Creating directories
- Sponsoring home based business forums
- Designating social media days (Facebook, Yahoo! Forums, Twitter, LinkedIn, Websites, YouTube, etc.)
- Place ads in the chapter newsletter and/or website
- Hold "Mompreneur" events for their members.
- Actively participate in the Work At Home Network which provides support for Mocha Moms who own their own businesses.
With the exception of the above sanctioned events, the solicitation of Mocha Moms, Inc. supporters for any purpose or cause unrelated to Mocha Moms, Inc. by outside vendors and/or Mocha Moms, Inc. supporters via phone lists, snail-mail, e-mail addresses, during Mothers’ Support Meetings, moms-only events, or any other Mocha Moms Inc. sponsored event is strictly prohibited.
Violation of this policy can result in suspension or revocation of your membership as a supporter and/or chapter privilege.
At the discretion of the National Executive Board, the national office will work on behalf of Mocha supporters to secure "Mocha" benefits, perks, and special offers, exclusive to our supporters from our Partners, Sponsors, and select Corporations. These benefits will be shared with all supporters to take advantage of at their individual discretion. We will continue to keep our member database proprietary and will coordinate these types of solicitations directly through the national office.