- My user ID and password do not seem to work. What do I do?
- I am not receiving email notices from Mocha Moms, Inc.
- How can I update my profile?
- How can I change my user ID, password and e-mail address?
- I signed up for a membership but I no longer see it on my account.
- How do I upgrade my membership from At-Large to Chapter Member or from Chapter to Dual Chapter Member?
- I have recently moved, how do I transfer my membership to another chapter?
- What is the Mocha Moms, Inc. Membership Policy?
- Can I receive a refund or pro-rate my membership?
- Can I change the forum username I created?
- How do I register for an event?
- Can I reprint or re-send a receipts for a recent order?
- Something doesn't seem to be working, what should I do?
This is generally the result of opting out of our notices. To correct, you must follow two steps.
- Click here access your profile. Confirm that "Yes" is selected under Include in Broadcast Emails.
- We use Constant Contact to send our e-blasts. Click here to opt-in to our multiple lists.
If you are a registered user of the Mocha Moms, Inc. website, you can access your account information in two ways:
- Login to the website. Once logged in, you will find an Edit Profile link on the welcome page.
- Click here for a direct link to the page.
Go to the Edit Profile area as noted above, click on the Login link to change your user name and/or password.
It is likely that you were not logged in when you purchased your membership. This is a very easy issue to correct. Please contact your webmaster and he or she will consolidate your accounts. Please remember to log in before completing any future transactions on this site.
6. How do I upgrade my membership from At-Large to Chapter Member or from Chapter to Dual Chapter Member?
Send an email to the National Administrator who can provide you with a one-time use special code to upgrade your membership.
Dues paid to your original chapter do not transfer or carry over to a new chapter. Chapter membership fees are distributed between the local chapter and the National Office. One half of the fee goes to the local chapter treasury and one half of the fee goes to the National Office. The local chapter uses their portion of the fees for chapter expenses such as websites, PO boxes, local events, community service, etc. Shortly after joining or renewing your membership, your local chapter will receive their portion of dues for their chapter expenses. Thus, to join a new local chapter, send an email to the National Administrator who can provide you with a one-time use special code to complete the process.
The organization is run on a fiscal (calendar) year so all memberships expire on December 31st of the current year. The yearly renewal period begins October 1st of the same year. Thus, if you join on or after October 1st of the current year (ex. 2023), your membership would be valid thru December 31st of the next year (ex. 2024). Membership fees are not pro-rated and all membership fees are non-refundable. All who join must abide by all national guidelines, including the Code of Conduct and Solicitation Policy, among others. Click HERE for our full Membership Policy.
Membership fees are not pro-rated and all membership fees are non-refundable. In addition, dues paid to your chapter do not transfer or carry over to a new chapter. See question #7 above. Click HERE for our full Membership Policy.
No. It is not possible to change usernames in the forums, in part, because posts are tracked by username..
Be sure to log in prior to registering for any events. Failure to do so will create a duplicate account in your name. Once you've logged in, click on the event listing and follow the simple steps to register online..
Yes, you can. Click here to access the page. You must be logged in and have placed an order after 10/1/2017 which is the date we launched the new website.
If something isn't working properly, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.