COVID-19 Guidelines Effective October 1, 2021
Mocha Moms, Inc. will continue regular in-person chapter programming with the following non-negotiable requirements:
- All Mocha Moms members and guests shall be required to provide proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test, within 48 hours before any event hosted by a Mocha Moms, Inc. chapter, state, network or region, whether the event takes place indoors or outdoors.
- For contact tracing purposes, Mochas and guests must complete a COVID questionnaire (to be provided by the National Board) at the beginning of every Mocha Moms in-person event/activity.
- All Mocha Moms and guests are required to wear masks at all indoor and outdoor events
- Mochas must remain masked in all group photos
- Chapters are encouraged to continue online programming at their convenience.
By attending events, each attendee, including Mocha Moms members and guests, assumes all risks and accepts sole responsibility for any injury (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that attendee may experience or incur in connection with attending events. By attending, attendee releases, covenants not to sue, discharges, and holds harmless Mocha Moms, Inc., its directors, officers, employees, agents, and representatives, of and from any such claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.
Specifically relating to the global COVID-19 pandemic, attendee acknowledges the highly contagious nature of COVID-19 and its variants and voluntarily assumes the risk of exposure or infection by attending events, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, disability, and/or death to attendee. Attendee understands that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at events may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others who may attend events or their families, colleagues, or others with whom they may have contact. Accordingly, attendee understands and agrees that the release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Mocha Moms, Inc., its directors, officers, employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 or variant infection occurs before, during, or after participation in an event.
In addition to all other rules and regulations relating to the attendee’s attendance at events, attendee agrees to comply with all COVID-related procedures that may be implemented by the Mocha Moms, Inc. National Office and the venue hosting the event, including but not limited to, mask-wearing and social distancing requirements and restrictions on certain activities that carry higher COVID-related or variant risks, in order to protect as much as possible the health and safety of all event attendees.