COVID-19 Guidelines Effective September 16, 2022
Effective September 16, 2022, Mocha Moms, Inc. COVID Policy updates are as follows:
- All Mocha Moms Inc. members and guests shall be required to have a negative COVID test within 48 hours OR proof of full vaccination (in-person or electronically) before attending an in-person event hosted by a Mocha Moms, Inc. chapter, state, network or region, whether the event takes place indoors or outdoors.
- Should Mochas or guests have any COVID-related, flu or cold symptoms, they will not be admitted into Mocha Moms, Inc. hosted events.
- We highly recommend COVID testing children before events as well.
- For contact tracing purposes, Mochas and guests are required to complete the Mocha Moms, Inc. COVID Self-Check form when attending a Mocha Moms, Inc. in-person event/activity.
- Masks are OPTIONAL. Mochas can wear masks based on their comfort level or area mandates.
The safety of our Mochas and families are our highest priority.